May 11, 2013

Zippy Wallet / Penezenka

I couldn't resist to make this zippy wallet following Anna's tutorial. I like the size of it. It's pretty small and fits everywhere. Sometimes I just need to take only a card and few coins with me and I don't feel like to carry my big wallet with me. So for this purpose it's just perfect.



Tastickovani u U Anny me chytlo natolik, ze jsem nemohla odolat tehle male penezence. Je to v podstate stejne siti jen jedna kapsa navic :) Libi se mi, ponevadz je mala a vejde se i do kapsy u kalhot. Ne pokazde, kdyz jdu ven se mi chce brat moje velka penezenka (manzel ji rika prkno :)) a tahle je jako stvorena na kartu a tech par drobnych!

5 comments:

Dekuji Vam vsem, za vase mile komentare, vzdycky me potesi :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciate it :)